This computer controlled electro-hydraulic servo dynamic and static universal testing machine is suitable for fatigue test and static mechanical performance test of metal and non-metallic materials, including materials and parts tensile, compression, low-cycle and high-cycle fatigue tests.
TBTTLDJ-1 computer controlled electro-hydraulic servo dynamic & static universal testing machine is suitable for fatigue test and static mechanical performance test of metal and non-metallic materials, including materials and parts tensile, compression, low-cycle and high-cycle fatigue tests. The machine can perform following tests:
1. Test elastic stiffness, static stiffness, fatigue test and other items of rubber and plastic parts, isolator and other elastic components.
2. Fix different attachment, it can do dynamic and static mechanical performance tests of metal materials and other components.
1. High rigidity double-column door-type main loading frame.
2. Intelligent constant voltage mute power source.
3. Full digital dynamic and static control system.
4. English computer operation application software.
5. Advantech industrial computers and printers.
6. Test related conventional aids.
Maximum test force KN (dynamic and static)
Two columns / four columns
Effective column width
Test force measurement range
Force accuracy and fluctuation
better than the indicated value of 1%; amplitude fluctuation is not greater than ± 1% of each range
Test force resolution
Test force indication accuracy
± 1% dynamic; 0.5% static
Displacement measurement range
Displacement measurement resolution
Displacement indication accuracy
within 1% of indication accuracy within ± 0.5% FS
Deformation Indication accuracy
From 2%, within ± 0.5%
Sine wave, pulse wave, square wave, sawtooth wave, random wave (mainly supported by the controller)
force flat push clamp, with tensile bar and side jaw
Maximum motor power: 20kW.
Refrigeration power: 58kW