It is applicable to all petroleum products with flash points above 79℃ and below 400℃ except fuel oils.
This instrument is designed and made as per GB/T3536-2008 Petroleum Products - Determination of Flash and Fire Points - Cleveland open cup method and ASTM D 92 Standard Test Method for Flash and Fire Points by Cleveland Open Cup Tester.
1. This instrument adopts LCD screen to display and full English man-machine interface. It can preset expected flash point temperature, sample mark number, barometric pressure and other parameters.It has menu prompt and input guide.
2. It adopts simulation tracking to display the function curve of temperature rising and test time. It has the functions of English mis-operation prompt,test date,test time and other parameters.
3. Automatically calibrate the effect of atmospheric pressure to test and calculate the corrected value.
4. Differential coefficient detection.Automatically correct the system deviation.
5. Automatically open the lid,detect the flash point and print test data.The test arm automatically rise up and lower down.
6. Reasonable design, safe and convenient to operate.
1. Power supply
2. Flash point determination
Range：Ambient to 400℃
3. Heating rate
Correspond with GB/T3536 and ASTM D92
4. Ignition mode
Gas flame diameter is 3.2mm～4.8mm
5. Ambient temperature
6. Relative humidity
7. Maximum power consumption
Power supply wire (250V 6A)