Determine the distance to which it will elongate before breaking when two ends of a briquette specimen of the material are pulled apart at a specified speed and at a specified temperature
This instrument is designed and made as per national standard for Ductility of Bitumen and Asphalt Ductility Test, also accords to ASTM D113 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bituminous Materials.
It is suitable to determine the distance to which it will elongate before breaking when two ends of a briquette specimen of the material are pulled apart at a specified speed and at a specified temperature.
1. It adopts humanized design philosophy. There is no leading screw, lead rail or other components in the test trough. The sample can be easily installed in and the maximum measurement distance can reach 1.5m.
2. It adopts high-accuracy digital temperature controller.The resolution is 0.01℃ and accuracy is 0.1℃.
3. It adopts innovative transmission design. The stretching is stable and synchronous. There is no tremble and the speed is uniform.
4. Three specimens. Suitable to the test standard for asphalt ductility.
5. The specimen can return and positioning automatically after the determination.
6. It adopts membrane panel and LCD temperature controller. Water-proof, durable and easy to clean.
1.5 m (±10mm);
by an electric heater;
by a magnetic circulation pump
Temperature controlling range
5~49℃; digitally displayed;
Temperature controlling accuracy
two grades, 10~50 mm/min
by a compressor; input power is 950 W;
Controlled by microprocessor; digitally displayed after data processing
Total power consumption
not more than 5600 W;
Bitumen Ductility Machine
Ductility test module
In same box
Ductility mould base
Rod type thermometer
（0~50℃,scale division 0.1 ℃）
Socket（250V32A three core）
With bottom box
Wire control ductility recorder box(connect with the instrument when using)
Test module plate
Product Warranty Card