This instrument is designed and made as pe Standard Test Method for Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity of Bituminous Mixtures(Vacuum process)
It is suitable to determine the theoretical maximum specific gravity of bituminous mixtures by vacuum process.
This instrument is used to design the ratio of bituminous mixtures, survey the road condition or calculate the void ratio and compactness of road construction.It is not available to determine the lacunose bituminous mixtures which water absorption overs 3%.
1. It adopts single chip technology to vacuumize, shake, fill up air and relieve pressure automatically.
2. Equipped with a high-accuracy absolute pressure sensor, the negative pressure can reach 3.7 kPa±0.3 kPa.
3. The working status of the vacuum pump can be reflected by a vacuum meter.
4. It equips a water buffer device to prevent the water in the negative pressure container from flowing into the vacuum pump.
5. It can test two samples at the same time. Test efficiency is high.The structure is reasonably designed.
1. Power supply
2. Volume of vessel
3. Power of vacuum pump
4. Negative pressure Allowable bias is ±0.3 kPa.
5. Power of shaking machine
Negative pressure container（4000ml）
(installed on machine)
Quick-plug and connecting pipe（1 meter）